3.11.2012

Fish in a barrel

But to the wicked , God says:
"What right have you to recite my statutes,
or take my covenant on your lips?

For you hate discipline,
and you cast my words behind you.
(Psalm 50:16-17)


...you cows of Bashan
who are on Mount Samaria,
who oppress the poor, who crush the needy,
who say to their husbands, "Bring something to drink!"

2The Lord GOD has sworn by his holiness:
The time is surely coming upon you,
when they shall take you away with hooks, even the last of you with fishhooks.
(Amos 4:1-2)


[I]n the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and indulging their own lusts and saying, "Where is the promise of his coming? (2 Peter 3:3b-4a)


Jesus said to them, "Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you. 32For John came to you in the way of righteousness and you did not believe him,
but the tax collectors and the prostitutes believed him; and even after you saw it,
you did not change your minds and believe him."
(Matthew 21:31b-32)

Those who speak My Word
without acting on it.
When will they change their mind?

Those who live
as if I AM not here.
When will they change their mind?

Those who think
I only came at Christmas.
When will they change their mind?

Because those who do not change their minds
will be caught by My hook.
Not to be placed in My aquarium,
but thrown in a pile with their fellow Pisces.

.